And now… five questions.
In Mt. 24:29 – speaking about the end times – Jesus said,
1. If starlight is taking hundreds of thousands, or millions, of light-years to travel here, will the stars themselves travel at light speed to fall here on earth, And if that is so, did that mean they started falling the moment they gave off light?
2. If the sun goes dark when it’d normally be daylight in one place, and dark in another, if the night is cloudy, will the other side of the earth have missed it?
Lucifer a.k.a. Satan
3. When Lucifer fell, why didn’t God throw him to some faraway planet, instead of the earth, to never hurt anyone again?
Adam & Eve
4. When Adam and Eve were created, why didn’t God put the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil somewhere they couldn’t get to it?
Despite what the written word says, there are different beliefs. One group will believe salvation is eternally secure, while the other believe you can lose that salvation if you were to make a certain choice,
5. If when you are born again you receive eternal life, how can anything you do or say, interrupt, or end the “ETERNAL” life”
Not one of these questions disprove the Bible, they disprove man’s interpretation of what the Bible says. Get good at asking questions. Do that… and the world becomes your oyster.